Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pray for Loreto - Mexico

Pray for our little flock here, I am trying to prepare them for the times that are coming, and they have very little now. We depend totally on tourism and that is just drying up. I have already taught on end times and being good administrators of what we do have, and that God will take care of us no matter what..
Pray for our Drug Rehab outreach.
We also need musicians in the church
Christian marriages here are in bad shape.
I have even wondered if we shouldn´t start a Christian ranch here where we could co-op live and do some farming as well as helping each other out..
I am also wondering if Christians from the US wouldn´t be better off here. Gas at $2.70 and electricity and propane have been held to low prices because of the poor population here.
Anyway please pray for us as we guide our flock here..
Chuck