Thursday, June 12, 2008

Interesting article you might want to read.

I found this very interesting, esp towards the end..
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Perspectives/Default.aspx?id=135546

1 comment:

Cricket said...

Sometimes I feel like i'm being paranoid about believing that we are living in the end times But - after reading this link - there is more and more reason to believe that it is actually happening. I think we try so hard not to be 'religious nutcases' that we ignore some very real evidences that indeed place us in the end times.
The message i've gotten is simply prepare - prepare as Joseph did in Egypt for the famine to come. In particular making my family as debt free & self sufficient as is possible. To help other's prepare as well. I look at the conditions of my kids & step-kids and their finances and some don't even have a clue that our national economy is on the verge of failure - as their still making it paycheck to paycheck.
When I tried to bring this subject up with my step-daughter (Ok) about the weather (she is born again) she started relating many of the same reasonings i've seen on YA as to why nature is going weird. How do you get through to those that refuse to see?